IBM, Accenture, Publicis Sapient, and Tata Elxsi has recently announced off-campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can check for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details for all 4 off-campus drive 2021
1. Accenture Off Campus Drive
- Organization Name – Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – BE , BTech , ME , MTech , BCA , MCA , BSC , MSC ,
- Salary – 4.5 LPA
- Job Role – Associate Software Engineer
- Batch – 2019 , 2020
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extendedto customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Candidate should take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills required and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Candidate should have experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Require basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
2. IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- Organization Name – IBM
- Qualification – B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Years of Experience – Freshers / Experience candidates
- Year of Passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Role -Associate System Engineer
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Problem Solving- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Communication/Negotiation- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Environment- Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 |Hurry Up
3. Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2021
- Organization name – Publicis Sapient
- Qualification – BE , Btech , Mtech , MSC
- Year of Passing – 2022 and 2023
- Years of Experience – Freshers
- Regisrtation Date – 13 Jul 2021
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- Challenge is open to all 3rd and 4th year students (Passing out in 2022 and 2023).
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- You can take the test within 12 hours of opening the Quiz Window.
Round 2: Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 120 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2021 | Hurry Up
Job Description –
- Understand how Publicis Sapient can enable you build a career that is ever relevant.
- Meet our Leaders: You will meet our leaders who are changing the tech landscape. You will interact with them to learn all about real-world engineering.
- Know real-life Case Studies: You will learn how technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and AR/VR are leveraged to change how we live — all these with real-life case studies.
- Meet the previous Campus Hires: You will meet campus hires from previous years who were once like you and are now transforming businesses and creating impact. Their stories will prepare you to make the right decisions and create an impact in the world.
- Exclusive Mentorship: You will get an exclusive mentorship session with experts who will answer your queries, resolve your confusion and guide you to thrive in your career.
- Networking & Fun: You will network with fellow engineers and have fun!
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 | Hurry UP
4. Tata Elxsi – Campus Hiring 2021
- Require 2021 passing out batch students.
- Educational streams
- B.E/B.Tech : Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication, Computer science/Information technology,Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation
- M.E/M.Tech : IT/Computer Science, VLSI design & Embedded, Electrical and Electronics, Digital Electronics, Automobile, Power system, Control Systems, Artificial Intelligence/Data Science, 5G/IoT/Wireless
- MCA 4. You have minimum 60 percentage in 10th and in 12 (or diploma) and CPGA of min 6.0 in Undergrad and Post Graduation (if applicable).
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂