Accenture has recently announced off campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – Any Graduates
- Salary – 4.5 – 6.5 LPA
- Job Role – Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
- Experience – Freshers or experience Candidates
- Branch – Any Stream
- Experience – Freshers or experienced candidates
- Batch – Any Passed outs
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture offers Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations canters.
Accenture is an Irish multinational company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture embraces the power of change to create value and shared success for clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
- Qualification- any graduate in any stream
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Freshers or experience candidates can apply for this role
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
About Job role
Join our team developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world work. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and maintain technology solutions that meet client specifications from analysis to implementation.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | System Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer you would mainly be involved in:
- Responsible for incident resolution also support extended to customers through voice interaction, email, chat, remote support
- Candidate must own decent communication skills (written & oral)
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business essentials
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Good approach towards learning
- Experience to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Understanding or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Compliance to relocate for project deployment to any part of India furthermore work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Multi-disciplinary and accomplished with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Take control of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system including services
- Experienceand development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
- Deliver code, to time plus quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 | Hurry UP
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂