Accenture is an Irish multinational company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture embraces the power of change to create value and shared success for clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Accenture has recently announced off campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – Any Graduates
- Salary – 4.5 – 6.5 LPA
- Job Role – Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
- Experience – Freshers or experience Candidates
- Branch – Any Stream
- Experience – Freshers or experienced candidates
- Batch – Any Passed outs
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture offers Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations canters.
About Job role
Join our team developing, designing, also maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world work. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and maintain technology solutions that meet client specifications from analysis to implementation.
As an Associate Software Engineer you would mainly be involved in –
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Responsible for incident resolution also support extended to customers through voice interaction, email, chat, remote support
- Candidate must own decent communication skills (written & oral)
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business essentials
- Good approach towards learning
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Experience to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Compliance to relocate for project deployment to any part of India furthermore work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Deliver code, to time plus quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Multi-disciplinary and accomplished with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Excellent analytical also problem-solving skills including proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Take control of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations or manage delivery for IT production system including services
- Basic knowledge of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Understanding or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full stack development
- Experience and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
- Qualification- any graduate in any stream
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Freshers or experience candidates can apply for this role
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂