Accenture has recently announced off campus drive 2021 for fresher’s and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology including human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value also shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Official Link : www.accenture.com
- Qualification required in B.Sc, BCA, B.A, B.Com and BBA
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Only 2021 and 2021Passed outs are eligible.
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Maximum 1-year gap in education
- Should learn and apply new skills faster
- Fresher’s or experience candidates can apply for this role
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last 3 months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Organization Name – Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification -B.Sc, BCA, B.A, B.Com and BBA
- Salary – 4.0 – 6.5 LPA
- Job Role – System and Application Services Associate
- Experience – Fresher’s or experience Candidates
- Branch – Any Stream
- Batch – 2020 / 2021
App or cloud engineering
- Drive resolution of functional, technical including infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Identify and solve issues within applications including infrastructure.
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and also evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Candidate should manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
Low/no code app development
- Investigate and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Require to work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
Test automation engineering
- Must create test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- Candidate should be responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂