Amazon has recently announced virtual recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the Amazon CXQO Associate job role. So let’s see job details and eligibility criteria.
- Organization Name – Amazon
- Qualification – Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
- Job Role – Amazon CXQO Associate
- Experience – Fresher’s and experienced
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – Hyderabad, Secunderabad, India
- Salary – 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Branch – Any branch
- Industry – IT Services and Consulting
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidate should participate in process improvement to increase the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of your teams processes.
- Partner with your team manager when your work is delayed or blocked due to technical issues.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Candidate should be perform data collection tasks related to an Amazon device, application, or service.
- Require to execute tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
Amazon is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, united states. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994. Amazon provides online retail shopping services. The company also focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com aims to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover practically anything they want to buy online. By providing customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – which continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s growth from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of change that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to study and improve technology that improves the lives of customers and sellers around the world.
- Any passed outs candidates are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree is require.
- 0 – 2 two years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
- Must be able to work virtually in a work from home environment.
- Ability to work any shift (24*7) including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Require experience with root cause analysis
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
- Practical knowledge require in data processing needs and trade-offs
- Require experience working in virtual environments
- Experience in driving process improvement initiatives including Lean/6 Sigma training
- Company will offer attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
Official website – www.amazon.in
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂