Amazon has recently announced virtual recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the AVOC Associate. So let’s see job details and eligibility criteria.
Check out more job – Click Here
Amazon is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, united states. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994. Amazon provides online retail shopping services. The company also focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com aims to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover practically anything they want to buy online. By providing customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – which continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s growth from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of change that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to study and improve technology that improves the lives of customers and sellers around the world.
- Organization Name – Amazon
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Job Role – AVOC Associate
- Experience – Fresher’s and experienced
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – PAN, India
- Salary -upto 12 LPA
- Branch – Any branch
- Industry – IT Services and Consulting
- Employment Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment. Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Candidate should have systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams or managers, according to the defined processes and standard.
- Meet predetermined also assigned productivity targets including quality standards within expected deadlines.
- Must have excellent verbal also written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Any Batch student are eligible for this drive.
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
You can also check below jobs
Official website – www.amazon.in
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂