Amazon is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, united states. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994. Amazon provides online retail shopping services. The company also focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com aims to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover practically anything they want to buy online. By providing customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – which continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s growth from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of change that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to study and improve technology that improves the lives of customers and sellers around the world.
Amazon has recently announced virtual recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the Sr. Software Development Engineer. So let’s see job details and eligibility criteria.
Check out more job – Click Here
- Organization Name – Amazon
- Qualification – Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
- Job Role – apply for the Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Experience – Fresher’s and experienced
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – PAN, India
- Salary -upto 12 LPA
- Branch – Any branch
- Industry – IT Services and Consulting
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Must have excellent verbal also written communication skills.
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Any Batch student are eligible for this drive.
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Proven track record of building complex software in high performing engineering teams
- Require experience in operating distributed systems or applications at large scale
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
- require experience delivering performance optimization including reliability features
- For Control Plane- distributed scheduling, admission control, several 9 on a high QPS environment is a huge plus
- Any expose to working with open source software such as Presto/Spark/ Hive
- For Data Plane – query optimization, compilers, query runtime, etc is a huge plus
Official website – www.amazon.in
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂