Amazon is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, united states. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994. Amazon provides online retail shopping services. The company also focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com aims to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover practically anything they want to buy online. By providing customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – which continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s growth from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of change that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to study and improve technology that improves the lives of customers and sellers around the world.
Amazon has recently announced virtual recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the Amazon Support Engineer role. So let’s see job details and eligibility criteria.
- Organization Name – Amazon
- Qualification – Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
- Job Role – Support Engineer
- Experience – Fresher’s and experienced
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – Hyderabad, India
- Salary – 4.0 – 12.5 LPA
- Branch – Any branch
- Industry – IT Services and Consulting
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification , Bachelor’s degree require in Engineering or Transportation , Supply Chain , Operations discipline or related fields.
- Any passed outs candidates are eligible.
- Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
- Candidate should have experience in debugging and troubleshooting with a good attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Must be able to work virtually in a work from home environment.
- Require knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Ability to work any shift (24*7) including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have strong Logical, Problem Solving skills
- High attention to detail.
- Conceptual understanding of systems and configuration management is must.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills, multitasking skill and independently working
- Knowledge of Perl , Python, shell scripting , coding skills are required.
- Require to support large scale transportation programs.
- Configure the inputs driving shipping decisions for packages in our Global transportation network
- Problem solving including design solutions for Amazon’s transportation network is required.
- Should be prioritize projects, work to improve the customer experience also get the right things done that will have direct impact on Amazon Transportation network efficiency.
- Experience in computer science fundamentals and good understanding of multi-tiered software systems
- Able to provide support of incoming tickets including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Candidate should identify and troubleshoot recurring platform issues. Effective escalation of same to service teams.
Official website – www.amazon.in
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂