Amazon is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, united states. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994. Amazon provides online retail shopping services. The company also focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. Amazon has recently announced virtual recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the Cloud Support Associate job role. So let’s see job details and eligibility criteria,
Amazon Virtual Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name – Amazon
- Qualification – B.E, B.Tech, MCA
- Job Role – Cloud Support Associate
- Experience – Fresher’s and experienced
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – Bangalore
Official website – www.amazon.in
- Require troubleshooting or Support experience
- Require bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is passionate about technology
- Candidate should have programming or scripting experience in Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, or PHP
- Require basic knowledge in OS concepts / Linux/ Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic understanding of Networking (TCP/ IP, DNS)/ Database required.
- Exposure to Cloud computing
- Every day will bring new and interesting hurdles to your job
- You will be circled by people that are especially smart and passionate about cloud computing and assume that world-class support is critical to client success.
- Drive client communication during crucial events
- Get and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply excellent troubleshooting techniques to give different solutions to our client’s individual demands
- Communicate with leading technologists throughout the world and resolve client issues
Candidates who are interested in the Amazon Virtual Recruitment 2021 can apply with the official link. You can also apply with the following Registration Link. Also, visit the Amazon careers page and search for the Job.
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂