Capgemini is a French multinational Company was founded by Serge Kampf on 1 October 1967. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France. It provides technology, consulting, professional, and outsourcing services. Capgemini has recently announced off campus drive. The company is looking for talented candidates. So this is the right time to show your talent by attending Capgemini off-campus drive 2021. Following are the details for this drive. So let’s start –
- Organization Name – Capgemini
- Experience – freshers or experienced candidates.
- Job role – Invoice Processing
- Batch – Any passed outs
- Location – Kolkata, India
- Qualification- Any Graduates
- Salary – 3.1 – 6.0 LPA
- Job category – Permanent
- Posted On – 7 June 2021
- Qualification -Any Graduate in any stream are eligible
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Must be expert in Microsoft Office
- Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible to apply
- The job requires a good understanding of accounting standards
- Pursuing candidates are not eligible to apply for this drive.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle deadlines
- Excellent English communications skills required.
- The candidate should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode.
- Process PO Invoices (Three-way and Two-way match).
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Express.
- Advanced ability to cooperate, manage client requests, and answer queries.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Process Non-PO Invoices.
- Candidates should have knowledge in Month-end closing.
- Resolve vendor and client queries (Voice and email).
- Candidates should perform Pre-Process-Electronic
- Mail invoices to authorized approvers to approve or decline invoices
- Also, process batch uploads.
- Click here to Apply
- Authorize and submit invoices for payment in a commercial system
- Process invoices for payment through common payment methods such as check, ACH, or wire transfer
- Archive invoices and payment information in the GL and for audit purposes
- Perform AP Payments and GR/IR clearing
- Candidates should perform vendor reconciliations
I hope this blog is helpful for you. If you have any doubts regarding eligibility criteria or selection process then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂