Capgemini is a French multinational Company was founded by Serge Kampf on 1 October 1967 and headquartered in Paris, France. It provides technology, consulting, professional, and outsourcing services. Capgemini has recently announced off campus drive. The company is looking for talented candidates. So this is the right time to show your talent by attending Capgemini off-campus drive 2022. Following are the details for this drive. So let’s start –
- Organization Name – Capgemini
- Experience – freshers or experienced candidates.
- Batch – 2019/2020
- Location – India
- Qualification- MCA, BE / BTech,ME / MTech
- Salary – 3.5 – 7.5 LPA
- Job category – Permanent
- Last Date to register – January 9, 2022
- Test Assessment – January 14, 2022
- Candidates must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates graduated in 2019/2020 are eligible.
- Academic Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Must Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Technical Assessment pseudocode
- Multiple Choice questions
- Game based aptitude test
- Behavioral competency profiling
- Technical and HR Interview
I hope this blog is helpful for you. If you have any doubts regarding eligibility criteria or selection process then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂