Capgemini is a French multinational Company was founded by Serge Kampf on 1 October 1967. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France. It provides technology, consulting, professional, and outsourcing services. Capgemini is looking for talented candidates. So this is the right time to show your talent by attending Capgemini off-campus drive. Following are the details for this drive. So let’s start –
- Last Date to Register: 10th March 2021
- Assessments will be conducted from 17th March 2021
- Batch: 2019 and 2020
- Gender: Female candidate only
- Qualification : MCA / BE / BTech / ME / MTech
- MCA, BE / BTech from Information Technology, Information Science, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, , Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation.
- ME / MTech from Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Science, Computers.
- Require excellent English written / spoken communication skills.
- Require 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation / MCA / MTech.
- Only 1-year gap in education is allowed after HSC and no gap is allowed after Diploma.
- Should be ready to work at any Capgemini location, work across any domain, technology and role.
- Should be ready to work in any shift ( morning, afternoon, night )
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode.
- Technical assessment and pseudocode
- Multiple choice questions – English communication test
- Game-based aptitude test
- Behavioral competency Profiling
- Technical and HR interview
For more details ,please Click Here
I hope this blog is helpful for you. If you have any doubts regarding eligibility criteria or selection process then please comment in comment box.
All The Best 🙂