Capgemini is a French multinational Company was founded by Serge Kampf on 1 October 1967 and headquartered in Paris, France. It provides technology, consulting, professional, and outsourcing services. Capgemini has recently announced off campus drive. The company is looking for talented candidates. So this is the right time to show your talent by attending Capgemini off-campus drive 2022. Following are the details for this drive. So let’s start –
- Organization Name – Capgemini
- Experience – freshers or experienced candidates.
- Batch – Any batch
- Location – Bangalore , India
- Qualification- B.E , B.Tech , M.E , MTech ,BCA , MCA , M.Sc , B.Sc
- Salary – 3.5 – 8.5 LPA
- Job category – Permanent
- Candidates must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Any batch candidates are eligible to apply.
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Required qualification – B.E , B.Tech , M.E , MTech ,BCA , MCA , M.Sc , B.Sc
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand business requirements and decide their implementation mechanism out of the box functionality, customization etc., with complete analysis,
- Candidate must have complete knowledge, understanding and experience of IBM OpenPages GRC suite covering modules/functionality such as Audit, Compliance, RCSA, Issues Management also Policy management,
- Should have experience in all the aspects of implementation process, workflow, templates, reporting, internal/external integration, migration of data, user roles & access, security groups etc.,
- Good to have IBM Cognos BI report development experience.
- Require knowledge, understanding and experience in resolution of issues faced in OpenPages Implementation,
- Experience in creation/modification of triggers using Java and ability to write helpers using JSP
- Good at RDBMS concepts, hands of SQL writing for data analysis also resolving data discrepancies
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication, good team spirit, positive and dependable at work
- Require Agile work experience, ability and flexibility to work cross functionally
Required Primary Skills
- IBM Open Pages
Required Secondary skills
- Agile Methodology
- IBM Cognos BI Reporting Development
I hope this blog is helpful for you. If you have any doubts regarding eligibility criteria or selection process then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂