Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification – Science / Engineering graduates
- Salary – 2.6 to 9.2 LPA
- Job Role – Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Year of Passing – Any Passed outs
- Job Location – Bangalore
Apply now – Infosys Off Campus Drive
Interview Round Details-
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview – which depends on the Area of Interest and some general questions
- HR interview – In this round, questions are based on the resume
- Qualification in Science / Engineering
- Excellent communication skills required in both oral and written
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible
- Excellent technical and computer knowledge is required.
- Provide technical support to users like troubleshooting or attendance machine monitoring & support
- C andidate pursuing graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma) and Graduation
- Ready to work in 24 *7 rotational shift or weekends as per business requirements
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills in both oral and written
- Require good knowledge in Salesforce Customization also Salesforce Configuration
- Require knowledge in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Completing the domain, technical, project relation training, and certifications.
- Candidates should maintain a productive working relationship with team members and executives.
- Raise clarifications or issues or concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Engaging in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Completing the technical / project relation training including certifications.
- The candidate should recognize the training needs and conduct internal sessions to meet the same.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂