Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification -B Sc,BE,MCA
- Job Role – Associate – projects
- Batch -Any batch
- Salary – 3.5 LPA
- Job location -Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Employee Status : Full Time Employee
- Experience – Experience /freshers
- Candidate should have good communication with Business users related to resolving queries obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Require to manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents,Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Candidate should have Service Management, Service Tracking,Service Execution , Knowledge Management, People Management skills
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines also tracks it to closure.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents service requests identified problems Operational changes enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Perform task estimation,guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Able to Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
- Should act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
- Contribution to Org Initiatives.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management.
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Account Operations.
- Co ordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
- Business Rule Devlpmnt in Pega
- Pega UI Development
- PEGA BPM Process Modeling
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂