Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification -BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics.
- Last date – 23 June 2021 12:00 AM
- Batch -2021
- Salary – 2.52,000 per annum
- Job location – Across India
- Qualification in BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics.
- Excellent communication skills required in both oral and written
- 2021 batch candidates are eligible.
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location in India, candidates have to work in any shift/domain
- Open to Indian Nationals Only
- A maximum of 2 year’s gaps is allowed in education.
- Minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- Candidates should display traits of self-discipline and accountability
- Requirement analysis, high-level design, minor coding changes, unit testing, documentation, and closure
- Require Useful tools and techniques for automation of Unit Testing /develop Stub Programs to minimize defect leakage in ST/UAT
- Independently solve technical problems in a programming language or environment
- The candidate should understand the industry business model also its role in the overall scheme of things
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology, and aptitude to be a learning champion
- Inclined to self-learn adjacent technologies and contribute to a strong peer learning network
Interview Round Details-
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview – which depends on the Area of Interest and some general questions
- HR interview – In this round, questions are based on the resume
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂