Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2022 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Job Role – Process Executive – data
- Batch -Any Batch
- Salary – 3.5- 7.5 LPA
- Employee Status – Full Time Employee
- Branch – Any Branch
- Contract Type – Regular
- Experience – Freshers and experienced
- Location – Pune , India
- Qualification-Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Any Batch candidates are eligible.
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Excellent Technical and Computer Knowledge is must.
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Both Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible for this role.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Required analytical thinking including independent decision-making skills
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance required.
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While performing this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times also accuracy.
Project / Process
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation including compliance requirements for the given process.
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Candidates should Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import encoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Required Query Management skill.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of Database locks.
Candidates should understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP’s) to interpret the documents and related terminologies.
Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation and Attendance
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.