Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification – Any Science / Engineering graduate
- Job Role – Process Executive
- Batch -2017 , 2018 ,2019 , 2020 , 2021
- Salary – 2.5- 7.5 LPA
- Employee Status – Full Time Employee
- Branch – Any Branch
- Contract Type – Regular
- Experience – Freshers and experienced
- Qualification-Any Science / Engineering graduate required.
- Only 2017 , 2018 ,2019 , 2020 , 2021 candidates are eligible.
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Both Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible for this role.
- Excellent Technical and Computer Knowledge is must.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Required analytical thinking including independent decision-making skills
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Candidate should quickly learn new project requirements.
- Task ,Detail , Results Oriented Create or correct map areas for Draw out road, Interconnect roads, Apply travel restrictions, Set correct locations for addresses while ensuring the highest level of precision and a quick turnaround
- Require to update, Validate & Quality Assurance of the data
- Should have Knowledge of Google maps with and Mapmaker related products
- Should be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Expected to solve high level problems in a time-bound and effective manner
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.