Cognizant is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded by Kumar Mahadeva, Francisco D’Souza on 26 January 1994. Cognizant has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Cognizant
- Qualification -Bachelors in engineering or equivalent
- Job Role – Programmer Analyst
- Batch -Any Batch
- Salary – 4.0- 6.5 LPA
- Employee Status – Full Time Employee
- Branch – Any Branch
- Contract Type – Regular
- Experience – Freshers and experienced
- Job posting date – 25th Aug 2021
- Qualification-Bachelors in engineering or equivalent are eligible
- Any batch candidates are eligible.
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Both Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible for this role.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
Mindtree Off-Campus Drive | Jr. Engineer Role
Wipro Off Campus NTH 2022 | Big Update
- Requirement Analysis
- Design and Development
- Knowledge Sharing
- Learn the Performance Engineering process
- Candidate should Understand Case Studies.
- SOS Framework.
- Tools Learning
- Load Testing like LoadRunner/Webload/OpenSTA/Silk Performer.
- Monitoring Tools like NetMon/PerfMon/Unix perfmonitoring.
- Technical Learning
- Operating System Windows / Unix
- Language Java/Net/C++/Perl/C#
- Database Oracle/DB2/SQL/MYSQL
- Require to Collect also present technical artefacts on performance and scalability from various sources.
- Candidate should study the requirements shared by performance analyst.
- Require to raise issues with requirements document and solutions for the same.
- Candidate should participate in KT calls/ meetings to understand the requirements.
- Develop proof of concepts in short turnaround.
- Contribute to knowledge repository and tools
- Should collect data on production environment configuration from infrastructure team/ client.
- Candidate will provide inputs on test environment team to analyst.
- Need to review test scripts prepared by test engineer for various scenarios and validate same, as required.
- Conduct code profiling during development stage.
- Interpret the requirements also seek clarifications.
- Candidate should interpret profiling statistics and identify issues with the code.
- Discuss recommendations on code with analyst.
- Will Support in maintaining the CoE website.
- Should participate in knowledge sharing sessions on new technologies with other teams.
- VSTS Suite
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂