Dell is an American multinational computer technology company which develop, repair, sell and support computers. It was founded by Michael Dell in 1984 headquartered in Round Rock, Texas, U.S. Dell company has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this job. so let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Dell
- Job Role – Software Engineer
- Job Location- Bangalore, India
- Batch- Any Batch
- Experience – Freshers or experienced candidates
- Qualification – Any Graduates and B.tech , BE,MCA
- Salary – 3.5 to 7.6 LPA
- Require to troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Candidates should review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Support with the development also review of (technical) end-user documentation
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing advanced systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs, and general business environment creating software solutions.
Dell Technologies helps businesses and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, established in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer great benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a type of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI, and machine learning through the most innovative technology including assistance portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
- Entry level position requiring a basic understanding of programming languages, operating systems, and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A great knowledge of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with the server, storage, networking, and client technologies
- First-hand experience collected during an internship, student job, or related professional role
- Insight into software architectures and applications
Interview Round Details-
- Technical interview – which depends on the Area of Interest and some general questions
- HR interview – In this round, questions are based on the resume
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂