Deloitte is a multinational professional services network founded in 1845, London, the United Kingdom by William Welch Deloitte. Deloitte has recently announced an off-campus drive 2021. Any graduates and any batch students can apply for this job. So this is a great opportunity to show your talent. Interested candidates can check the following details for this drive. All The best 🙂
- Organization Name – Deloitte
- Qualification – Any Graduates
- Job Role – Technical Support- Associate Analyst
- Stream – Any stream
- Job Location – Hyderabad , India
- Year of passing – Any Passed outs
- Salary – 4.9 to 10.5 LPA
- Experience – Freshers / Experience candidates
- Contract Type – Regular
- Employment Type – Full time
- Qualification-Any graduates
- Any Passed outs candidates are eligible.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, also raise questions where required
- Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
- Required an excellent communicator with great verbal and written communication skills
- Should be a quick learner and can work in a fast-phased environment
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Candidate should have below Knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- computer hardware and software.
- Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- network and internet.
- Require excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016 , working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
- Candidates should have idea on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Should have experience on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Candidate should be completely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Candidate must have experience on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality and First Call
- Also have knowledge of Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding on networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop included portable systems is a must
- Must have good verbal and written communication.
- Should provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions such as phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail with end users.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.