Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce company with a registered customer base of over 150 million. Flipkart is founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal .In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories which includes smartphones, books, media, consumer electronics, furniture, fashion also lifestyle.
Flipkart has recently announced off campus drive 2022 for fresher’s and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Flipkart
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Qualification -B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Salary – 3.5 – 6.5 LPA
- Job Role – Applied Scientist
- Experience – Fresher’s or experience Candidates
- Branch – Any Stream
- Batch – Any Passed outs
- Candidate must have machine learning knowledge
- Deep Learning
- Good in problem solving and value generation
- Advanced programming skills in Python
- Experience of building & implementing scalable #ML solutions
- Require to create feedback loops and help shape the product roadmaps.
- Candidates should work with various stakeholders in understanding their business requirements and implement the solutions with product including tech teams.
- Formulate the appropriate predictive analytic solutions leveraging statistical and machine learning tools.
- Candidates should carrying out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not only driven by analytical rigourof the solutions, but also the pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and also adoption cost.
- Drive adoption of the predictive analytic solutions through demonstrating improvement in success metrics also interfacing with business partners from other teams.
- Qualification- B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- BTech/Mtech in Comp Science /Operations Research/Data Science/Pure science/Business analytics and related disciplines from Tier 1 universities.
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Candidates should have 0-2 years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning with good track of publication/patents
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Fresher’s or experience candidates can apply for this role
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!