Google winter Internship 2022 – Google is an American multinational company founded on 4 September 1998. Google has recently announced recruitment for the Software Engineering Intern job role. Candidates who are interested can apply for this drive. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job in 2021. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria
- Organization Name – Google
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Job Role – Software Engineering Intern
- Salary – 5.0 to 12.5 LPA
- Job Location – Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Year of passing – Any passed outs
- Start Date – January 2022
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Any Passed outs are eligible for this drive
- Ability to work 24*7 – non-standard hours, weekends, holidays also shift-based schedules
- Candidates should have good communication skills in both oral and written
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team.
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Candidate should be available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Require experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Candidate should have experience working with some of the following:
- Web application development
- Unix/Linux environments
- Mobile application development
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Machine learning
- Information retrieval
- Natural language processing
- Developing large software systems
- Security software development
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Candidate should currently enrolled in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Require experience in software development.
- Need to create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers also teams.
- Candidate should develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Candidate should analyze information also evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂