HCL is an Indian Multinational company headquartered in Noida, India. It was founded on 11 august 1976 by Shiv Nadar, Arjun Malhotra. HCL has recently announced recruitment for freshers. Candidates who are interested can apply for this drive. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job in 2022. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria.
- Organization Name – HCL
- Qualification – Any Graduate /postgraduate
- Job Role – Senior Executive
- Stream – Any stream
- Industry – IT Services & Consulting
- Employment Type – Full time
- Year of passing – Any batch
- Location – Noida ,India
- Experience – Freshers and experience
- Salary – Up to 6.0 LPA
- Contract Type – Regular
- Qualification – Any Graduate/postgraduate are eligible
- Any Passed outs candidates are eligible for this drive
- Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
- Candidates who are pursuing graduation are not eligible
- Required excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Candidates should have fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
The purpose of this role is to act as a first interface between the employee and organization to address employee concerns and grievances with regards to HR policies and processes for employees in the E0-E3 / E4 levels with primary focus on the aligned LoB and consequently to the aligned locations; work on proactive retention strategies, exit management, employee communication and MIS and reporting towards achievement of business results in accordance with the near-term as well as long term business plans of HCL.
- Interaction with Business Manager to understand the business need and status update.
- To perform Data Management and MIS for various internal and external reviews.
- To plan and manage the external vendors for supply of right candidates from the market to match the profile requirements of the business and provide feedback on the quality of the candidates sourced through the channel.
- To source candidates as per resource requirements for the SDU
Primary Skills– Technical Competencies (BSERV )-Project Management-Human Resource Management
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂