Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian oil and flammable gas organization and has recently announced recruitment for engineers. This is a good opportunity for talented candidates who are looking for jobs. All the interested candidates can check the below eligibility details and fill the application form.
Recruitment Details –
Organization Name – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Qualification – B.E / B.TECH
Location – All over India
Total Vacancy – 200
Salary – 50,000/- to 1,60,000 (15.17 lakhs) CTC
Age – 25 years (relaxation is applicable)
Application Start Date – 3rd March 2021
Application End date – 15th April 2021
- Mechanical Engineer – 120
- Civil Engineer- 30
- Electrical Engineer – 25
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25 Note -Candidates should hold engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Application Fee –
- UR , EWS and OBCNC candidates – 1180/-
- SC , ST and PwBD candidates – no fees
*Payment mode – debit card /credit card /net banking /UPI
- Computer based test
No negative mark
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
- Download the HPCL notification, read complete information and eligibility criteria. (link is given below)
- Click on Apply Now button. (given below)
- Fill in the details.
- Pay the application fee ( If Applicable).
- Finally submit the form before last date.
Click here to download official Notification PDF
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding job vacancy then comment in comment section.
All the Best 🙂