IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), is an American multinational technology company, was founded by Charles Ranlett Flint. The company headquartered in Armonk, New York. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has recently announced off-campus drive 2021. So this is a great opportunity to show your talent. Following are the details for this drive. so let’s start
- Organization Name – IBM
- Role – Associate Technical Engineer
- Salary -3.9 to 8.2 LPA
- Qualification – Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
- Year of Passing – Any Passed out
- Job Location – Across, India
Deloitte Off Campus drive 2021
- Qualification requires – Associate’s Degree or College Diploma
- The candidate must have troubleshooting and great programming skills, both technically and at the application level.
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
- Require strong time management skills and technical aptitude
- Individually be able to understand client reported concerns.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Require proven technical support skills
- Proven analytical ability and possess approved organizational and administrative skills
- Require up-to-date technical experience by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Work with collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to support creative design ideas
- An enthusiastic individual who can work under their own way towards agreed targets/goals and with a productive approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- The candidate should diagnose and troubleshoot various technical problems, using the available information articles and framework abiding by the client s policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and maintain several open issues at one time.
- Trace unresolved problems through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- The ability to think logically also a strong customer focus.
- Correctly escalate and follow up on unsolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged.
- Respond promptly to customer requests/needs to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂