IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), is an American multinational technology company, was founded by Charles Ranlett Flint. The company headquartered in Armonk, New York. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has recently announced off-campus drive 2021. So this is a great opportunity to show your talent. Following are the details for this drive. so let’s start
- Organization Name – IBM
- Role -Technical Support Associate
- Salary -3.5 to 6.5 LPA
- Category – Sales
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Year of Passing – Any Passed out
- Contract Type – Regular
- Job Location – Hyderabad, India
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Qualification requires – Bachelor’s Degree
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Individually be able to understand client reported concerns.
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Giving direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Candidate should be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers also be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users including External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Able to handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable also timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery moreover performing problem cause analysis
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs also effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Require to collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- knowledge to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Require minimum of up to 2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Require questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete also accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Great experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts also aware of basic hardware concepts
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Excellent knowledge in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Require ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies are acceptable
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Ready to work in shifts as needed
- Technical knowledge require by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Candidates should love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to motivate creative design thinking and find innovative ideas to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Candidates should have proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ambitious candidates who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Full Time Hiring