IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), is an American multinational technology company, was founded by Charles Ranlett Flint. The company headquartered in Armonk, New York. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has recently announced off-campus drive 2022. So this is a great opportunity to show your talent. Following are the details for this drive. so let’s start
- Organization Name – IBM
- Role -Control Center Executive
- Salary -6.5 LPA
- Category – Technical Specialist
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Year of Passing – Any Passed out
- Contract Type – Regular
- Job Location – Bangalore, Gurgaon
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Qualification requires – Bachelor’s Degree
- Any Passed outs are eligible.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Excellent English language Skills are a must
- Individually be able to understand client reported concerns.
- Required strong customer focus
- Attention to detail and accuracy while being able to maintain higher workload
- Candidate should be Professional and articulate , Flexible and Reliable
- Effective communicator; able to liaise with confidence with both the internal and external parties
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- Candidate should be Answers inbound calls , Attempts first call resolution
- Responds to general inquiries, offers quick, courteous sustained client service ensuring the customer is kept informed, updated, and promptly responded to
- Responsible to manage the Service Desk email box also assign emails to appropriate department
- Must performs basic troubleshooting
- Routes calls to appropriate department or next level teams
- Manages day-to-day Incident as well as service requests
- Provides ticket status to customers as needed
- Performs outbound call campaigns
- Handles other administrative tasks as requested by line manager
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂