First of all congratulations to all freshers who got the offer letter and now being ready to start their journey. When you join Infosys, the first three days will be an induction program. In the induction program, they will also explain to you the rules and regulations and company policies. Infosys ask for a certain list of documents that you need to submit to the company while joining the training program. Let’s see the Infosys Mysore Training Documentation-
Infosys Mysore Campus, Heaven on Earth, or a paradise for Infosys trainees and employees also. Infosys Mysore center provides many facilities hence it also known as the world’s biggest corporate training center. I am glad to share the information or my experience regarding documentation that Infosys ask during the training period.
Following are the list of documents that you should carry:
1.Infosys Offer letter
3.All mark sheets including 10th,12th, and graduation
4.Degree certificate/Provisional certificate
11.Stamp size photograph
Point to be noted for Infosys Mysore Training Documentation:
1.Please carry your original offer letter or print out your offer letter. Ensure the barcode on the offer letter is printed clearly. Infosys will not allow you to enter without an offer letter. So don’t forget to carry an offer letter. Also, don’t handover your offer letter to anybody in any situation.
2.Carry sufficient ID proofs and 5 photocopies of them: Any of the below
3. Also, you are required to carry original documents, It will help you to open your bank account ( ICICI/AXIS )
4. Carry print out of date of joining intimation letter/accommodation e -mail.
5. You are required to carry all results and mark sheets. This includes 10th,12th, and all semester’s original mark sheets and 2/3 photocopies of them. If you have done diploma or post-graduation then carry all mark sheets of that too.
6. Notarization is done inside the Infosys campus also.
7. NSR card or IT-PIN number :You can get this before joining or you have to get this inside campus.
That’s all about the necessary documents that you need while you join Infosys Mysore campus.
Point to be noted
Do not forget any of the above mention documents or else they will ask you to get the documents via courier. A similar incident happened to me when I joined, In my case, I forgot the signature of my parents in the service agreement then they told me to send the service agreement to my home for just a signature. So keep in mind and don’t forget any of the mentioned documents.
If you still have any queries regarding documentation or Infosys joining process, Please ask in comment section.