Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Job Details :
- Organization Name – Infosys
- Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Job Role – Windows Adminsitrator
- Salary – Upto 12.5 LPA
- Year Of Passing – Any Passed out
- Service Line – Cloud & Infrastructure Services
- Contract Type – Regular
Check out more job – Click Here
- Candidate will understand requirements, create also review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- Primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Candidate will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- Candidate would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you
- Candidate will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management including adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Require understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Knowledge of more than one technology
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Good Knowledge of Testing tools
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Need understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Great understanding of the technology and domain
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Candidate should have ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 😊