Infosys Virtual Recruitment 2021 –
Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2021 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – Infosys Limited
- Qualification – B.E. ,B. Tech ,M.E. , M. Tech , MCA, M.Sc
- Job role – System Engineer
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Salary -3.60 LPA
- Experience – Freshers
- Last date to apply: 29-Jul-2021
- Year Of Passing – 2021
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services including consulting. The company provides more than 1,626 clients in 46 countries to navigate its digital transformation. We do it by allowing the enterprise with an AI-powered core, enabling the business with agile digital at scale, and our always-on learning agenda.
At Infosys, we have a signature approach to help our employees move forward. We enable them to build technology solutions for the future, we ensure their career never stands still, including that company navigate further, together. Through always-on learning options, career openings through bridge programs, and training in advanced technologies, we help our people achieve what they desire the most.
- Candidates from 2021 batch are eligible to apply
- B.E./B. Tech./M.E./M. Tech. candidates from all branches are eligible to apply for this drive.
- MCA/M.Sc. candidates from following branches only are eligible to apply
- Computer Science
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Online Assessment Test
- Virtual Interview
- Only Freshers candidates are eligible
- No active backlogs are allowed
- Willingness to work in 24*7 support ( both day Or night shift).
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂