Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Job Details :
- Organization Name – Infosys
- Qualification – MSc, MCA, BCA, Bachelor Of Science (Engg),Bachelor Of Technology ,Bachelor of Engineering
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Job Role – .Net Developer
- Salary – Upto 12.5 LPA
- Year Of Passing – Any Passed out
- Service Line – Enterprise Package Application Services
- Contract Type – Regular
- Required qualification – MSc, MCA, BCA, Bachelor Of Science (Engg),Bachelor Of Technology ,Bachelor of Engineering
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company in last 6 months
- No active backlogs are allowed here. Selected candidates should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining Infosys
- Any Batch students are eligible to apply for this drive
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Primary skills:.Net,.Net-> ADO.Net,.Net-> ASP.Net
- Preffered Skills : .Net->ADO.Net , .Net->ASP.Net , .Net
- Candidate will understand requirements, create also review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution including ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Candidate will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews also unit test plan reviews.
- Would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Candidate will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Required knowledge of more than one technology
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Testing tools is must
- Good problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Required understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 😊