Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Job Details :
- Organization Name – Infosys
- Qualification – Master Of Technology, Master Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Science (Engg),Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Job Role – Business Analyst
- Salary – Upto 12.5 LPA
- Year Of Passing – Any Passed out
- Service Line – Enterprise Package Application Services
- Contract Type – Regular
- Required qualification – Master Of Technology,Master Of Comp. Applications,Bachelor Of Science (Engg),Bachelor Of Technology,Bachelor of Engineering
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company in last 6 months
- No active backlogs are allowed here. Selected candidates should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining Infosys
- Any Batch students are eligible to apply for this drive
- Candidate will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- Primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- Candidates will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level also organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you
- Candidate will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops also prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies including models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Required client Interfacing skills
- Great knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies along with Industry trends
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- Project and Team management
- Business Analyst
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 😊