Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Online Assessment Test
- Virtual Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Selected candidates will receive mail from recruitment team once profile is selected.
Job Details :
- Organization Name – Infosys
- Qualification – B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc ( 5 years)
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Job Role – Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
- Salary – 9.5 LPA
- Year Of Passing – 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
- Experience – Freshers
- Contract Type – Regular
Last date to register – April 17, 2022
- Required qualification – B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc ( 5 years)
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company in last 6 months
- No active backlogs are allowed here. Selected candidates should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining Infosys
- Candidates from 2019, 2020 ,2021, 2022 batch are eligible to apply for this drive
- There is no referral bonus related with mentioned drive.
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics an communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and computing
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 😊