Infosys has recently announced off-campus drive 2022. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Job Details :
- Organization Name – Infosys
- Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Job Role – IT Delivery
- Salary – Upto 9.5 LPA
- Year Of Passing – Any Passed out
- Service Line – Enterprise Package Application Services
- Contract Type – Regular
Check out more job – Click Here
Infosys is the second-largest company in India headquartered in Bangalore. It was established in the year 1981 by N.R. Narayana Murthy. Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company. Currently, It has nearly 2.5 lakh employees in the world. It is also the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. Also, Infosys provides the best training for its employees in the beautiful Infosys Mysore Campus in India. As a result, Infosys Ranked Number 3 on the 2019 Forbes ‘World’s Best Regarded Companies’ List.
- Candidate will gather the requirements also specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- Primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation including Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- Candidate will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads as well as Project Managers.
- Candidate would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you.
- Required qualification – Bachelor of Engineering
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Ready to work in both day or night shift as per the business requirements
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Ltd and/or Infosys Group Company in last 6 months
- No active backlogs are allowed here. Selected candidates should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining Infosys
- Any Batch students are eligible to apply for this drive
- Required knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Ability to design including code complex programs
- Candidate should have understanding of performance engineering
- Required knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Have ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Great understanding of SDLC also agile methodologies
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Should have ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 😊
You can also check below jobs