Mastercard is an American multinational finance company headquartered in Purchase, New York, U.S.A. Mastercard has recently announced virtual recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the Senior Software Development Engineer role. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Job Details –
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Job role – Senior Software Development Engineer
- Job Location – Pune, India
- Salary – 2.6 to 6.0 LPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in the software engineering field.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies are required.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills required in both verbal and written
- The candidate must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to work under pressure.
- Require the essential skills to have a high degree of leadership and self-motivation
- Capability to work as a member of the matrix-based diverse also geographically allocated project team.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development also delivery of software solutions.
- Establish requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard patterns, methods, and best practices.
- Select relevant technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology.
- Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems, and on-call pager support program.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes, and best practices.
- Provide ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
- Responsible for full systems development life cycle including creating high-quality specifications documents, use-cases, design, also other technical artifacts
- Maintain solution and technology road maps.
- Develop, customize, and test applications to combine with MasterCard’s specifications.
- Adapt to the technical artifact templates as per the needs of the project and technology.
- Investigate and evaluate current and future technologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge requires in ext.js, angular.js, GXT, and Core Java – multi-threading experience a plus
- J2EE Web Application or Web Services with JBoss
- Oracle & PL/SQL
- Solaris/UNIX & Red Hat Linux
- Web Services – REST, XML, WSDL, SOAP
- Business rules execution systems
- Eclipse-based IDE such as JBoss Developer Studio
- Production operational support
Due to COVID-19, most employees are working from home. Mastercard has implemented a virtual hiring process and proceeds to candidates interview by phone or video. They are onboarding new hires remotely because they value the safety of each member of our community.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂