Mindtree is an Indian multinational technology company headquartered in Bangalore. Mindtree is global technology consulting and services company founded on 18 august 1999 by Ashok Soota, Anjan Lahiri, Subroto Bagchi, Krishnakumar Natarajan, Rostow Ravanan. Mindtree has recently announced off Campus Drive 2021 to hire the Business Analyst Across India. This is a good opportunity for talented candidates who are looking for jobs in 2021. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria in detail.
- Organization Name – Mindtree
- Salary – 4.0 + LPA
- Batch – Any Passed outs
- Designation – Business Analyst
- Graduation – BE / B.Tech , BCA , ME / M.Tech, BSC, MSC
- Job Location: Bangalore / Pune / Chennai
- Employment Type: Full-time
- No Service Agreement
Official Website – www.mindtree.com
- Business User Analysis
- Requirements Document
- Candidate should communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of clients and teams.
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
- Require to use data modelling practices to analyze your findings including create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Apply Now
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function provided.
- Consider the opportunities also potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support the staff also teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues; make sure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing including reporting on this evaluation.
- Candidates should communicate the benefits of your recommendations and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂