Mindtree is an Indian multinational technology company headquartered in Bangalore. Mindtree is global technology consulting and services company founded on 18 august 1999 by Ashok Soota, Anjan Lahiri, Subroto Bagchi, Krishnakumar Natarajan, Rostow Ravanan. Mindtree has recently announced off Campus Drive 2021. This is a good opportunity for talented candidates who are looking for jobs in 2021. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria in detail.
- Organization Name – Mindtree
- Salary – 2,97,000 per annum
- Job title – IMTS Engineer
- Batch – 2020 , 2021
- Graduation – BE / B.tech
- Job Location: Across India
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Service Agreement – yes
- Stipend – 21,100 per month
- Competency – Band C1
Official Website – www.mindtree.com
Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain expertise to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make knowledge of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We empower IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging developing technologies and the effectiveness of Continuous Delivery to drive business innovation. Working in more than 15 countries across the world, we are consistently honored as one of the best places to work, collected every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000+ entrepreneurial, collaborative, and committed Mindtree Minds.
- Qualification -BE , B.Tech candidates are eligible.
- Only CSE/IT and Circuital Branches are eligible for this drive
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA in BE / B.Tech
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA in the 10th and 12th
- Only 2020 and 2021 batch candidates are eligible for this drive
- No backlogs are allowed during onboarding.
- Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Ready to work in both day or night shifts as per the business requirements
- No Educational Breaks are allowed during an engineering degree.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills in both oral and written
- Good approach towards learning
- INR. 24100/- Per Month – During Learning Program
- INR. 2,97,000 per annum– On Successful completion of the learning program
- Information Science
- Computer science
- Electronics and communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Telecommunication
Require following characteristics
Responsibility – Ability to take initiative and ownership.
Courage– Require a problem-solving skill.
Curiosity – Self – learner and excited about learning
Below are aspects that you will learn in our Flagship Learning Program.
- MS SQL
- MY SQL
Cloud Platform Administration
- Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Backup , Storage
- ITIL Basic Concept
- Governance framework
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂