Mindtree is an Indian multinational technology company headquartered in Bangalore. Mindtree is global technology consulting and services company founded on 18 august 1999 by Ashok Soota, Anjan Lahiri, Subroto Bagchi, Krishnakumar Natarajan, Rostow Ravanan. Mindtree has recently announced off Campus Drive 2021 to hire the Software Engineer from the 2019 & 2020 batch Across India. This is a good opportunity for talented candidates who are looking for jobs in 2021. So let’s check recruitment details and eligibility criteria in detail.
- Salary – 3.5 LPA
- Batch – 2019 and 2020
- Designation – Software Engineer
- Competency – Band C1
- Stipend – 22,000 per month
- Service Agreement – 2 years, rs 2 lakhs
- Graduation – BE / B.Tech
- BE / B.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- 10th and 12th – 60% or 6 CGPA
- Backlogs – 1 active backlog is allowed in graduation
- Gaps – Less than 1 year is allowed ( No gaps during graduation)
- Information Science
- Computer science
- Electronics and communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical Screening
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
Require following characteristics
Responsibility – Ability to take initiative and ownership.
Courage– Require a problem-solving skill.
Curiosity – Self – learner and excited about learning.
Kindly download PDF for more information.
For registration ,Click here
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂