TCS is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company also a part of the TATA group. It was established in the year 1968. TCS is also the world’s largest IT services provider company. The company is headquartered in Mumbai. Tata Consultancy service is the largest IT Company in India in terms of revenue. TCS has over more than 4 lakh employees worldwide. TCS Values its employee’s rights and knows how to impress its clients.
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – B.E , B.Tech ,M.E ,M.Tech ,MCA,M.Sc
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Experience – 0 – 2 years
- Year Of Passing – 2022
TCS has recently announced off-campus drive 2021 for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Registration End Date – 15th August 2021
- Test date – 30th August 2021 onwards
- Interview date – To be announced post test results
HCL Off Campus Drive 2021 | Hurry Up
- Candidate must have all original academic documents readily available like Marksheets and degree certificates
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to candidate by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Apply Now
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022 – 180 min
- Cognitive Skills – 120 min
- Numerical Ability – 40 Min
- Verbal Ability – 30 min
- Reasoning Ability – 50 min
- Programming – 60 min
- Programming Logic – 15 min
- Hands-on Coding – 45 min
Kindly Follow below steps to Register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal site.
- Here you can register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- If you are already registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form.
- Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now button, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your further details.
- Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply button
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
Mindtree Off-Campus Drive – Free MTech Program
- Require Qualification – UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. , B.Tech , M.E. , M.Tech , MCA , M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for this drive.
- Candidates from 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- No active backlogs are allowed here. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Minimum aggregate marks in all subjects in all semester should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
If you have any query then please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂