Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidate can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
About TCS Smart Hiring
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
• You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
• Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
• Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
• TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
• TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
• TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
30th November 2021
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Smart Hiring process
|Segment||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)|
|Total||80 Questions||120 Minutes|
You can also check the website for all other off campuses drive. There are a lot of drives are goin on like TCS,Infosys,Accenture,Wipro,Tech Mahindra etc.
If you are not getting the ‘Apply For Drive’ option, please check:
- If you have completed your application form
- If you have erroneously registered under BPS instead of IT (If you have wrongly registered under BPS domain, then register again under IT domain using an alternate email id)
- Check the qualification you have entered in the Application form
- Check whether the details provided by you, meets the TCS Smart Hiring Eligibility Criteria
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 👍