Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
TCS has recently announced off-campus drive in 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Registration status : open
- Test Date : ongoing
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2020 and 2021
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
Please follow below steps to register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
|Section A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Eligibility Criteria for YOP 2020 and 2021
- Require Qualification – Candidates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc are only eligible to apply for this drive
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Candidates from 2020 and 2021 batch are eligible to apply
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
• Candidate must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
• Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
• TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
• TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
• TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂