TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
- Registration end date : May 20th 2022
- Test Date : On-going
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
Helpdesk: For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team
Email ID: [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 209 3111
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2020 , 2021, 2022
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
Check out more job – Click Here
- Require Qualification – Candidates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc are only eligible to apply for this drive
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Candidates from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
|Total Duration (in mins)||166|
Please follow steps to register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Exclusively designed to hone your skills and help you achieve your career aspirations, TCS Resonance is here to help you get test-ready.
Steps to join:
- Click here
- Enter your TCS NextStep credentials
- On the iON page, select ‘Catalogue’
- Subscribe to TCS_Resonance_Main
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂