Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Registration date : open
- Test Date : On-going
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
Check out more job – Click Here
Please follow steps to register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- Require Qualification – Candidates from MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Candidates from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2020 , 2021, 2022
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
Helpdesk: For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team
Email ID: [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 209 3111
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
Kindly Refer the following sections:
Verbal Aptitude – 7 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Questions
Business Aptitude – 20 Questions
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂