TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
- Registration end date : 2nd April, 2022
- Test Date : Will be announced soon
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2022
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
- Require Qualification – Candidates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc are only eligible to apply for this drive
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Candidates from 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
Helpdesk: For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team
Email ID: email@example.com
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 209 3111
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
Please follow steps to register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Digital Test Preparation
Digital Test Preparation Series, along with all the other courses on Programming, Cognitive skills, including Communication. A series of webinars are conducted on Programming with Java, Python, and C/C++ also sessions on Numeric, Verbal, and Reasoning skills. This series aims at high-quality & fast-track preparation for an upcoming test, so subscribe for Resonance today.
- Kindly Click here
- Enter your TCS NextStep credentials
- On the iON page, select ‘Catalogue’ on top right
- Subscribe to TCS_Resonance_FY2022
- Search for the course “Digital Test Preparation Series” to access past recordings
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂