TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.)
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
- Registration Status : Open
- Registration date : 22nd July 2022
- Test Date : : 15th August 2022
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
Check out more job – Click Here
- Require Qualification -Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Candidate should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Logon to the TCS Next Step portal
- Register and apply to the drive
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form then click on “Apply For Drive”
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) then click on Apply
- Please note that no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- For any assistance, please reach out to TCS Helpdesk Team
- Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂
TCS Launchpad – Click Here
TCS Next Step Portal – Click Here
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Freshers
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022