TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2020 , 2021, 2022
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
- Registration date : open
- Test Date : : To be announced
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
Check out more job – Click Here
- Require Qualification -Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Candidates from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Required good Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal.
- Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
- Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
- In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
- If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal .
- Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
- As the final step, apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpdesk number: 022-67784065
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂
Mock Test : Click Here