Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the highest-ranked IT services Indian company. Every year TCS recruits many freshers to its company. TCS posts the recruitments on its official website, through this candidates can apply for the respective posts. To attend the drive, the candidate has to complete the TCS off Campus Registration process.
TCS has recently announced off-campus hiring in 2022 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details.
- Registration End Date : 16th January 2022
- Test Date : 8th November 2021 onwards
- Interview Date : To be announced post test results
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Year Of Passing – 2020 and 2021
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
• You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
• Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
• TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
• TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
• TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
- Require Qualification – Candidates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc are only eligible to apply
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates from 2020 and 2021 batch are eligible to apply
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude also have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Ability to handle conflicts and also Ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
Note: TCS Off Campus Hiring tests will commence from 8th November onwards to invite immediate joiners. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
kindly Follow below steps to Register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂