TCS is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company also a part of the TATA group. It was established in the year 1968. TCS is also the world’s largest IT services provider company. The company is headquartered in Mumbai. Tata Consultancy service is the largest IT Company in India in terms of revenue. TCS has over more than 4 lakh employees worldwide. TCS Values its employee’s rights and knows how to impress its clients.
TCS has recently announced smart hiring 2021 for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria , Test pattern and job details.
- Organization Name – TCS
- Qualification – BCA , BSC
- Job Location – Across India
- Employment Type – Full Time
- Experience – 0 – 2 years
- Year Of Passing – 2020, 2021 , 2022
- Contract Type – Regular
- Branch – Any Branch
Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Program
Kindly Follow below steps to Register
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal site.
- Here you can register and apply to the TCS off campus hiring
- If you are already registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form.
- Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now button, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your further details.
- Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply button
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
- Require Qualification – Candidates from BCA , BSC (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Required excellent Communication Skills in both oral and written
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for this drive.
- Candidates from 2020 ,2021, 2022 batch are eligible to apply
- Only Full-Time courses will be considered. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
- Active backlogs are not allowed. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Minimum aggregate marks in all subjects in all semester should be 50% or 5 CGPA in Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation
Test pattern :– 120 min
Verbal Ability – 24 questions – 30 min
Reasoning Ability– 30 questions – 50 min
Numerical Ability – 26 questions – 40 min
- Registration End Date – 2nd Nov 2021
- Test date – 19th Nov 2021
- Interview date – To be announced post test results
Important Note –
- Candidate must have all original academic documents readily available like Marksheets and degree certificates
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to candidate by TCS iON
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
If you have any query then please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
I hope this blog will helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the job recruitment then comment below in the comment section.
All the Best 🙂