Tech Mahindra was established in the year 1986 which is a subsidiary of Mahindra Group. It is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra. Tech Mahindra is the largest provider of information technology and offers a range of services including software maintenance, engineering, and design. It has more than 125000 employees working across the world. It is one of the best IT companies in India.
Tech Mahindra has recently announced off campus drive for freshers. Interested candidates can apply for this drive. So let’s check eligibility criteria and job details
- Organization Name – Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Job Location – Across India
- Qualification – Engineering / MCA
- Branch – Any stream
- Experience – Freshers
- Batch – 2020 /2021
- Salary – INR 3.50 LPA
- Contract Type – Regular
- Employment Type – Full-Time
- Qualification-Any Graduates are eligible
- Engineering streams/branch eligible are Comp Science/Comp Engineering / IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA.
- Ability to handle conflicts, Ability to meet deadlines
- Candidate having scored minimum of 60% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA are eligible for this drive
- Ability to learn fast, work excellently in a team,
- 2020 and 2021 batch candidates are eligible.
- Only Freshers candidates are eligible for this role.
- Ability to manage a positive attitude and have a collaborative and associated work environment
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Ready to work in Shifts and in a 24X7 work environment as per business specifications
- This drive is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020. Also ME/M.Tech candidates are not eligible for this program.
- Candidates must have acquired the qualifications from an institution that is duly approved by UGC and recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates having acquired the qualification from any non UGC approved/Non AICTE recognized institution or as a non-regular scholar are not eligible to appear for this test and selection.
- If candidate has done Diploma(after 10th), then minimum of 60% in Diploma is needed. Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 60% in both is mandatory for this drive .
- This Drive is open only for Engineering graduates also MCA candidates who are passed out in 2020. Candidates completing their Graduation in 2021 and have their Consolidated Marksheet or Provision Degree Certificate issued are also eligible for this drive.
- System recognizes only percentage grade. If your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter. Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive. Enter the percentage upto two decimals.
- If you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months then you are not eligible for this drive. There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
- Be careful while filling details related to personal particulars, contact details, academic credentials also other critical information. Once the application is submitted, these can’t be amended or corrected. Candidate may end up losing an opportunity to work with Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- On successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to candidate on their mail id registered with us. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
- Candidates clearing the online test will only be invited for next level of evaluation.
I hope this blog is helpful for you, If you have any doubts then please comment in the comment box.
All The Best 🙂